Facilities and Accessibility
A ceremony hall that can seat more than 120 mourners, with ample standing room.
We're dog friendly - well behaved dogs are welcome at our services.
A beautiful venue that welcomes all faiths, beliefs and practices.
- Car parking facilities for more than 150 vehicles including accessible parking spaces, cycle racks and separate provision for horse-drawn hearses
- Unhurried funeral services that are held every 60 minutes, allowing plenty of time for mourners to be seated and a maximum of 45 minutes for the service.
- Extended services available on request.
- Special arrangements for infant cremations.
- Services relayed outside to an undercover area with screen and speakers for large attendances.
- 75-inch screen in the ceremony hall for visual tributes and photos
- A facility to stream services live throughout the world for relatives and friends living away or unable to attend. DVD and USB copies of the service can be requested at a fee and a watch-again link is also available.
- Photographic tributes shown during the ceremony – either professionally produced or provided by family and friends.
- A flower court for floral tributes.
- Hearing loop facilities for those with hearing aids.
- Dementia and disabled friendly.
- Ample toilets including accessible toilets, with baby change facilities in the waiting room.
- And finally… a friendly welcome from our dedicated team.Facility
We welcome floral tributes on the day of the funeral service or in our Book of Remembrance room. These tributes will be displayed on the day of the funeral and then are available to view in our grounds for up to seven days depending on the condition of the flowers. Please call our office on 01323 443400 to check before you come to view the flowers just in case they have been removed.
Visitors may lay cut flowers on the lawns throughout the Garden of Remembrance but please be aware that these are removed by the staff once they have withered. We ask that you please remove any wrapping so that these flowers can be composted.
Flowers placed in the Book of Remembrance room are removed when withered.